Posted by Administrator (USIM Helpdesk) on 19 October 2022 04:06 PM
Terms & Conditions
- The U-Guest Scheme is a scheme that provides an opportunity for USIM Staff, Alumni and current students to enroll new students to USIM.
- The U-Guest Scheme is eligible for the following three categories as follows:
- USIM Staff – full time USIM Academic Staff and Administrative Staff with Permanent, Contract or Part-time status, EXCEPT those working at the Marketing and Student Admission Center (PPKP).
- USIM Current Students – Local and international USIM students with “Active” status who are studying full-time or part-time at USIM. Students who has postponed or are suspended from their studies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- USIM Alumni – Local and international USIM alumni who are registered under USIM Alumni and Career Center and have no outstanding debts with USIM.
- Prospective students brought in must be new international students only, who have never studied in USIM. They should also have a strong financial ability for the payment of tuition fees, student pass fees and other payments related to their admission to study in USIM.
- Prospective students who can be brought in through U-Guest are Undergraduate and Postgraduate level students only.
- For each student brought in through this scheme, an incentive of RM1000.00 per student is given. The incentive will be paid in two stages – RM500.00 for the first semester and RM500.00 for the second semester for International Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. If a student registers in the first semester but does not register in the second semester or withdraws from his studies, USIM will not pay the incentive for the second semester.
- USIM staff, current students and Alumni who bring in prospective students through a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) or Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) where these students are given specific privileges while studying at USIM, are not eligible to receive incentives from this scheme.
- USIM Staff, Current Students and Alumni who are registered with any Student Admission’s Agent Company are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- USIM Staff, Current Students and Alumni who bring in international students from Palestine are not eligible to receive this incentive as these students’ fees are based on local rates.
- Current students who postpone their studies or fail to complete their studies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.